Allergy Testing and Treatment in Phoenix AZ
If you live in the Phoenix AZ area and suffer from allergies, you’re not alone. Although many people move to a desert area to find relief from their allergies, native desert plants and the dust can cause allergies.
The Allergy Treatment Procedure
Dr. Wayne Kohan uses Advanced Allergy Therapeutics (AAT) to relieve the symptoms associated with allergies and sensitivities. It’s an allergy treatment that was developed after 16 years of clinical research. The approach works directly on the relationship between the major organs and any inappropriate reactions to harmless substances.
The health of the major organ determines the type of symptoms likely to happen. Therefore, by treating the organ involved with the reaction, the body can now respond appropriately. The treatment involves application of gentle pressure on the points corresponding to the specific organ affected.
Afterwards, a subtle representation of the allergen comes up to the surface of the skin thus reducing the stress on the affected organ and prompting an appropriate response. It is a naturopathic treatment which is non-invasive and doesn’t require the use of needles.
The allergy treatment option requires no herbal remedies, no needles, no supplements and can guarantee the best results with your allergies. Some of the symptoms treated include:
- The Digestive System – gas, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, heartburn, reflux, pain in the abdomen and intestines. These symptoms are caused by reactions to food and any other ingested substances.
- The Respiratory System – Congestion, sneezing, wheezing, shortness of breath, skin conditions, watery eyes, runny nose and many more. These allergic reactions are often associated with food, pollen, dust, chemicals and animal dander.
- Dermatological – Itchy, scaly, or red skin rashes, oozing or crusting blisters, dry leathery hives or patches. They are caused by a reaction to food, chemicals or plants.
- Headaches and Migraines – Often caused by reactions to food substances such as caffeine or chocolate or airborne irritants such as perfumes, household cleaners and vehicle fumes.
- Tiredness and Fatigue – Can be caused by numerous reactions or it might happen at certain times of the day like in the afternoon immediately after eating.
Each case is different, but most people respond quickly and achieve long-term results. The total number of sessions depends on the items causing a reaction. There is no age restriction on who can receive the treatments. The treatment costs $150 for the initial session and $85 for any follow up sessions.
Call Dr. Wayne Kohan on 602 374 2762 today for the best allergy relief in Phoenix, AZ.