Suffering from Anxiety?
You’re not alone. Anxiety is one of the most common ailments in the US today.
You know the symptoms:
- Excessive worries and fears that you know are irrational hang around.
- You’re hyper-aware of everything going on around you.
- You feel like everyone is looking at you.
- You worry about unlikely events – such as leaving the stove on.
- Your self-esteem has hit rock bottom.
When Should I Consult a Nutrition Response Testing® Practitioner for my Anxiety
- When anxiety and/or depression is affecting your entire life, your relationships with others, your job.
- What you’ve tried already isn’t working.
- You’re struggling on your own, feeling cut off from people even though they may surround you.
- Your antidepressant is causing side effects, even additional depression or suicidal thoughts.
- You don’t want to rely on medications
How does anxiety start?
You may have been told you have an imbalance in your brain, but it’s more likely to be in your gut.
The gut is referred to as the “second brain”, where 95% of the body’s serotonin and other neurotransmitters are made. One of the causes of anxiety and depression is a neurotransmitter imbalance. An unhealthy gut environment results in a decrease in the number of neurotransmitters being supplied to the brain.
The brain relies on good fats, amino acids, trace minerals, and B-vitamins to function optimally, which means that proper amounts of good quality foods need to enter the gut, absorb, and metabolize.
Other organs and hormones in your body can also affect your mood. Anxiety symptoms can be brought on by organ dysfunction, such as an overworking or underworking thyroid or adrenal gland.
Immune challenges such as parasites can cause anxiety, as well as depression, as they steal your nutrients from the food you are eating, and they excrete toxins that poison your system.
Nutritional Treatment For Anxiety
There is only one way to know for sure what is causing your anxiety – a comprehensive test that looks at all the organs and systems in your body to discover any underlying nutritional or functional dysfunction.
How Does The Natural Health Improvement Center handle Anxiety?
We assist the body to heal the root cause of the problem. We do this with a form of muscle testing called Nutrition Response Testing.
We test your body to discover any areas of the body that are not performing as they should and test for the correct nutrient nutrients your body needs to heal the dysfunction. The supplements we use are not synthetics – they are all real, whole-food supplements.
If you need help dealing with symptoms of anxiety, please call The Natural Health Improvement Center in Phoenix, AZ today.